This council is comprised of parents, teachers and community members
and serves as an advisory board to the school administration.
The SAC meets the third Wednesday of the month at 7:00 am in the Media Center.
Please contact Ronette Johnson for more information.
All interested members of the public and school community are invited and
encouraged to join us. We have our meetings on the third Wednesday
each month at 7:00 am in the Ruckel Middle School Media Center.
- Agenda meetings will be held via email unless otherwise needed. Items should be submitted to
Ronette Johnson and Mr. Whiddon prior to 8:00 am on the day of the Agenda Meeting.
- The December and January meetings will be cancelled if no imperative business is pending.
- Meetings may be cancelled at the committee's discretion.
- Additional meetings may be called as needed.
- Principal: Paul Whiddon
- Chairperson: Jamie Avery
- Co-Chairperson: Catherine Card
- Treasurer: Deborah Eller
- Recording Secretary: Ronette Johnson
School Advisory Council Members
Jamie Avery – Parent Member
Erika Ott – Parent Member