October 14 - November 12, 2019
Open Enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review your current employee benefit elections and make any changes that may be needed for you and your family. Your school or district office will be distributing your 2020 Plan Year Benefit Review Form summarizing your current elections and showing the 2020 premiums. You will also receive a 2020 Benefits Reference Guide that will provide helpful information that you may use while considering the mix of benefits that will best fit your needs for the coming year.
UnitedHealthcare is again offering co-pay, base and buy-up plans with employee plus spouse, employee plus children, single and family tiers for all plans. The premium rates for employee plus spouse and employee plus children are lower than the family plan. See more about each place below under Important Open Enrollment Information.
Starting October 14th, you will be able to access all of your employee benefits information online by logging on to mybensite.com/okaloosa. Please do NOT attempt to log in before the October 14th start date. This user-friendly portal will allow you to make changes to your benefit elections, add or delete dependents and update your life insurance beneficiary. Login instructions can be found on page 7 of the 2020 Benefits Reference Guide. This site will close for Open Enrollment on November 12th.
If you do not wish to make any changes for 2020, you will not be required to log in – your benefits will simply rollover. However, please note: your 2019 Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account elections will not roll over automatically. If you would like to enroll in an FSA account for 2020, you must do so by logging on to mybensite.com/okaloosa.
If you have questions about your employee benefits or Open Enrollment and can't attend an Open Enrollment meeting (see schedule below), you have two other options to get the help you need:
- All employees will have access to a toll-free service center from Web Benefits Design by calling
1-800-906-9159 Monday through Friday from 7 am to 7 pm.
- As always, you may contact Risk Management at 850.833.3190 or in person at the Bay Area Office located at 120 Lowery Place in Fort Walton Beach.
Important Open Enrollment Information
- Enrollment Meeting Schedule for 2020 Plan Year
- FSA and HRA Plan Information
- Open Enrollment Guide Active Employees for 2020 Plan Year
- Open Enrollment Guide Retirees for 2020 Plan Year
- UnitedHealthcare Copay for 2020 Plan Year
- UnitedHealthcare Base Plan for 2020 Plan Year
- UnitedHealthcare Buy-Up Plan for 2020 Plan Year