- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (VR- FLDOE)
- Scholarships, Grants and Financial Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Students Seeking OSHA Training Online
- The 411 on Disability Disclosure: A Workbook for Youth with Disabilities - 411-on-disability-disclosure Legal Guide for New Adults- published as a public service for consumers by The Florida Bar.
- Project 10: Transition Education Network (FLDOE/BEESS)
- Florida Shines (FLDOE)
- FDLRS/Emerald Coast Associate Center
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) - The APD works in partnership with local communities and private providers to assist people who have developmental disabilities and their families. APD also assists in identifying the needs of people with developmental disabilities for supports and services.
- FYI Transition - Free Online Resources for Professionals, Students, and their Families. Six online modules (Manage Your Money, Manage Your Health, Community Life, Self- Employment, More Education, and Get a Job) are available for students at two different levels. Registration is required.
- CTE Pathway to Diploma
- Adapting a Home for Disability Accessibility
- Guide for Job Seekers and Workers with a Disability
- Driving With a Disability: Vehicle Modifications and Insurance