|Central Administrative Complex
202 Highway 85N
Niceville, FL 32578
|OR||Central Baptist Church
951 S. Ferdon Blvd
Crestview, FL 32539
COVID-19 testing has been a challenge for many of our families in Okaloosa. As a result, the Okaloosa County School District has partnered with the Department of Health to provide a COVID-19 testing site for ASYMPTOMATIC and SYMPTOMATIC students, employees, families, and community members.
Appointments are required. To schedule an APPOINTMENT, go to
Students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Once you have scheduled your appointment, you will receive an email confirming your scheduled date and time. Parents should schedule separate appointments for each student or family member. Please have the confirmation(s) available at the testing site.
- If you received a close contact letter from the school, please bring that letter to your appointment.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- DOH will be using the BinaxNOW rapid antigen test to diagnose COVID-19 infections.
- If the BinaxNOW test result is negative, a PCR specimen will be collected and sent to a lab for confirmation.
- Please park in spaces marked with cones located on the south end of the building complex.
- Call the phone number posted on the cone.
- A DOH employee will come to your car to complete paperwork and administer the test.
- The BinaxNOW test results will be provided within 15 minutes at the testing site by the DOH.
- If a PCR specimen is collected, those results may be accessed through the "Healthy Together" app available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. Results time is approximately 12-24 hours.