The Okaloosa County School District (OCSD) continues to seek effectiveness of its current IT services and has implemented a system for the total management of all District personal computer-related technology called “Seat Management.” The Seat Management concept enables OCSD to work within annual budget limitations while avoiding technological obsolescence.
The term Seat Management relates the concept that a user sits at a “Seat” and expects to receive computing services at an expected level of performance for a price per month. The hardware, software, peripherals, support, and LAN connectivity are all integrated into the seat price. Hardware “Refresh” will occur on a continuing schedule to provide the user with the expected level of performance.
TelaForce (formerly part of L-3 and CACI) was selected from a competitive bid process to provide computing services for the district's students, teachers, and administrators. Under the Seat Management contract, TelaForce will provide a full range of services to include:
- End-User Based Platforms (ex: asset management, help desk, end-user support)
- Enterprise Operation Services (ex: LAN/WAN, email, system and server administration)
- Enterprise Application Services (ex: GRADES, website and web server services)
OCSD employees, if you have any questions or are experiencing problems with your computer or your network access, please contact the OCSD Help Desk at TelaForce. Be sure you have your computer tag number ready. It can be found on your laptop or the desktop CPU (not the monitor).
For Gradebook questions, please ask your school's Gradebook manager to assist you.
Help Desk Contact Information
Help Desk Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM
OCSD Self-Service Reset System
The OCSD Help Desk Self-Service Portal enables employees to create their own help desk tickets without having to contact the OCSD Help Desk by phone or by submitting an email. The Help Desk Self-Service Portal is convenient and easy to use. Tickets can be submitted quickly online which will speed up the process of reporting and resolving IT issues. The portal is also a great resource for information regarding Apple iPad Support, GRADES Assistance, Network Account Requests, PAWS/AS 400 Support, Unblock Website Requests, and to check on the status of a ticket. Employees can continue to call/email the Help Desk if needed.
- Help Desk Contact Information
- IT SM Contract/Change Orders
- More About Seat Management
- OCSD Self-Service Password Reset System
- Seat Management FAQs
Teacher Web Page Resources
Need help creating a new Teacher webpage? Use these step-by-step video tutorials and manuals to get started:
- Request a Teacher page by contacting the OCSD Help Desk Self-Service Portal or by:
- Email: OCSDHD@telaforce.com
- Phone: 850.897.2966
- Toll-Free: 1.844.814.2966
- Teacher Web Page Training Manual (Updated 9.26.18)
- Teacher Web Pages - Video Tutorials
Specialist Seat Management Technology