Information Services is dedicated to providing an information platform for data-driven decision making in the School District of Okaloosa County at all levels. A “can do” organization, Information Systems understands its mission and is driven to meet the needs of its customers. The information platform and a large number of services offered to the District make Information Systems a key player in the advancement of student achievement.
DashBoard Help Desk: 850.689.7147
OCSD Help Desk: 850.897.2966 or Toll-Free: 1.844.814.2966
IS HelpDesk: 850.689.7164
- MIS 3392 Information Systems Request for Programming Services
- MIS 3429 Request for Labels
- MIS 3431 Request for Common Reports
- Click on the form you need.
- It will say "Do you want to open or save this file?" Choose "Save" and be sure it is saving to the file where you want it.
- A box titled "Download Complete" will pop up; choose "Open."
- The form will be Word, Excel or an Adobe pdf.
- Forms can then be completed on your computer.
Completing Online Forms
- Double-click on the name of the form.
- The form opens up in the web browser.
- Complete the form.
- Print the form.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MIS Forms Repository (OCSD Network)
- FIC Manual 2010-11
- MIS 3003 Request for MIS Authorization
- MIS 3070 Student Scheduling Edit Request
- MIS 3102 Records Transfer Request
- MIS 3266 Master Schedule Prep Authorization
- MIS 3310 School-Based AS/400 Application Security Form
- MIS 3319 District Based AS/400 Application Security Form
- MIS 3432 Special Request - Data Files
- MIS 3581 PAWS Security Request Form (Page 1 Only)
- MIS 3581 PAWS Security Request Form
- MIS 4219 Next Year Grade School Request
- MIS 5306 Directory Information Exempt Form
- MIS 5323 Student Records Protection Agreement
- Transcript Requests
Duscha Ross, Program Director - Information Services
Joe Peterson, Program Director - Information Services (AS/400- System and Printers)